MIDLAND, Texas — Midland Fire Department is responding to Manor Park after several complaints of residents feeling dizzy. 

Patients are being taken to a local hospital and other residents are being evacuated. 

Seven of the residents were taken to Midland Memorial Hospital while the other 70 were taken to the Barney Greathouse Building.

Erin Bailey with the City of Midland says ATMOS has been notified. 

On Thursday morning Midland Fire Marshal's Office said the carbon monoxide leak was caused by a collapsed vent pipe on the building's gas boiler.