- Will the Colonial Pipeline shutdown increase Texas gas prices?
- Most Texas prisons are not fully air-conditioned. A house bill aims to change that
- Inside Texas Politics: What about energy reform in Texas? Lt. Gov. Patrick on what could pass
- Texas lawmakers propose electricity market bailout after winter storm
- ERCOT expects record demand on the Texas power grid this summer but expects to keep the lights on
- House bill concerning high-level nuclear waste in Texas will not be going forward
- Ken Paxton tells The New York Times he doesn't support Greg Abbott for reelection — then tweets that he does
- Austin has passed Prop B, reinstating the public camping ban. What happens now?
- Inside Texas Politics: The House voted to decriminalize marijuana last week. Can it pass the Senate?
- Texas Rent Relief program helps administer $1.3 billion in emergency funds
- ERCOT Board of Directors selects Brad Jones as interim president and CEO
- Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan addresses date-rape allegations against lobbyist
- Inside Texas Politics: 9 Republicans join Democrats in support of health insurance legislation
- 'The military failed Vanessa Guillen' | Texas lawmakers target sexual assault, sexual harassment reform in military