- Texas begins jailing border crossers on trespassing charges
- ERCOT says it expects to have a ‘sufficient amount of generation’ with high temperatures expected next week
- Nonprofit searching for sponsors for migrant teens without family in the U.S.
- Investigators say Plano house explosion 'may have been intentional'
- 'Weather is currently not a constraint to launch' | Blue Origin New Shepard ready to launch Tuesday
- Abbott hosts Florida's Gov. DeSantis for border security briefing in Texas
- 'Panic attacks every day': Attorneys for migrants in crisis learn self-care to address trauma and burnout
- How the continuing immigration crisis affects all of Texas
- What-a-creation: Iconic Texas fast food chain launches its own museum of art
- State says 1.2 million Texans have skipped second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Inside Texas Politics: Previewing the legislative special session that kicks off July 8
- Ahead of Trump border visit, and amid Abbott's border wall plan, south Texas family maintains their land is their land
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas congressman continues to fight for comprehensive immigration reform
- A Texas family visiting relatives in Mexico never made it home. Now, a federal search is underway.