- Election Day is Nov. 2-here's what you need to know
- 'We went through the hell': Afghan refugee family arrives in Dallas from Fort Bliss after terrifying escape from Kabul
- Texas transgender student-athletes bill headed to Gov. Abbott's desk
- COVID-19 vaccine mandate ban bill headed to full Texas Senate
- U.S. Department of Justice investigating 5 juvenile correctional facilities in Texas
- $3.15 per gallon in El Paso: Here's which cities have the cheapest and most expensive gas in Texas
- 3-year-old survives nearly 3 days in a wooded area in Grimes County. But how did he do it?
- 'We grieve for everyone': Gov. Abbott addresses Timberview High School shooting
- Energizing Texas: From power grid reform to solar, electric cars and more
- Former student shoots administrator at YES Prep Southwest, police say
- The Justice Department will argue against Texas’ abortion law today. Here’s what you need to know.
- U.S. senators hold hearing on abortion rights
- 'The consequences of inaction' | Human rights advocate discusses situation at the border
- New Texas law reduces time frame for physicians to give abortion-inducing medication