- President Biden addresses Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, gas shortages
- Active shooter alert bill moves to governor's desk
- Could you get more robocalls in the future because of a supreme court ruling?
- House GOP leader says he backs ousting Cheney from No. 3 job
- 'Permitless carry' initially didn’t have the votes to clear the Texas Senate. How did it pass?
- Inside Texas Politics: What about energy reform in Texas? Lt. Gov. Patrick on what could pass
- House bill concerning high-level nuclear waste in Texas will not be going forward
- Texas Legislature advances bills to shield oil and gas from climate initiatives
- UN: Cutting methane quickly key to curbing dangerous warming
- Biden plans to boost conservation of US lands, waters
- VERIFY: Social media bans don't violate First Amendment, here's why
- Biden hits schools goal even as many students learn remotely
- Texas Senate approves permitless carry bill
- Midland mayor working to change the oil and gas narrative at a national level