- City of Dallas opioid task force supports legislation that would allow overdose mapping
- Texas school safety bill would require at least one armed security officer for each district campus
- Trump, facing potential indictment, holds defiant Waco rally
- McConnell leaves rehab facility after therapy for concussion
- Will 'educational freedom' handcuff Texas' public schools?
- Sex trafficking plea deal means unending 'nightmare' for Texas mom
- Texas legislative battle over school voucher expansion begins
- TikTok CEO to tell Congress app is safe, urge against ban
- Yellen says bank situation 'stabilizing,' system is 'sound'
- Trump waits out grand jury as New York braces for protests
- Biden issues first veto as president, defends ESG retirement plan rule
- Houston lawmaker calls TEA efforts to remake HISD a 'hostile takeover'
- Austin Democrat introduces bill that would change the way public schools are funded in Texas
- State Senator behind 'educational freedom' bill touts its advantages for Texas parents