- 'It's time for personal responsibility' | Gov. Greg Abbott remarks on calls for mask requirement in schools
- Trump inaugural committee head accused of being UAE agent
- Reports: Pelosi aide, White House official test positive for COVID despite being vaccinated
- Inside Texas Politics: What is the endgame for Texas Democrats, as legislative business continues?
- Abbott hosts Florida's Gov. DeSantis for border security briefing in Texas
- Biden comment hints at boosting travel between US and Europe
- Fully vaccinated Americans can enter Canada as of mid-August
- $10 million rewards bolster White House anti-ransomware bid
- Biden taps GOP former Sen. Jeff Flake for Turkey ambassador
- VERIFY: Yes, Texas lawmakers in the House can be arrested for not showing up, preventing a quorum
- What is breaking quorum?
- Texas Democrats addressing departure to try to stop GOP voting bill
- Houston man who waited nearly 6 hours to vote charged for illegally doing so
- Gov. Greg Abbott asks Texas Rangers to investigate Texas Juvenile Justice Department