- Inside the latest efforts and debate on border fortification
- Biden says nation weary from COVID, but US in a better place
- Local Texas leaders say too much power is centered in Austin - and they want control back
- Midland Republican National Hispanic Assembly holding candidate forums
- O’Rourke campaign raises $7.2M in 46 days, Gov. Abbott reports $18.9M in last 6 months: Report
- Who are the Republicans running for Texas Ag commissioner?
- The race for Texas lieutenant governor is heating up
- Texas House hopeful and wife arrested for assaulting Capitol officers say they'll avoid prison; former prosecutor calls cases like theirs 'slam dunks'
- Why are people convicted in the January 6th riot not getting longer sentences?
- Ted Cruz says Joe Biden could be impeached if Republicans take US House
- 'Put on the gas mask' | Lawmakers remember terror during Jan. 6 capitol riot
- Pfluger, Permian Basin officials visit southern border
- First part of Texas’ 2020 election audit reveals few issues, echoes findings from review processes already in place
- Federal judge in Texas rules against mask, vaccine mandates for Head Start programs