- VERIFY: Who is the Senate parliamentarian?
- Third stimulus check: Potential timeline for $1,400 payments
- VERIFY: Can your tax return be seized for late student loan payments?
- VERIFY: Is recent spike in gas prices caused by President Biden canceling Keystone XL Pipeline?
- House approves Equality Act with expanded LGBTQ legal safeguards
- Some in Congress say repealing a 15-year-old law could save the US Postal Service billions
- Senate confirms Biden's choice for UN ambassador
- Third stimulus check update: House Budget committee advances COVID-19 relief bill
- Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton and his wife, state Sen. Angela Paxton, traveled to Utah during winter storm
- The Supreme Court has rejected some Trump election challenge cases
- AG nominee Merrick Garland vows Capitol riot will be top priority
- Gov. Abbott announces new measures to help struggling Texans in the wake of historic winter storms
- Is it time for Texas to join a larger electric grid? State Rep. Jeff Leach explains why he thinks that's a bad idea
- Inside Texas Politics: 'We're going to figure out what went wrong and fix it,' State Rep. Leach says of power outages