Inside Texas Politics
- Inside Texas Politics: Speaker Phelan says last minute bill changes in Senate pushed Texas House to legislative deadline
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas city aims to become biggest entertainment destination between Las Vegas, Orlando
- Inside Texas Politics: Why Republican lawmakers decided time was right for 'heartbeat' abortion bill
- Inside Texas Politics: What the Fort Worth mayoral race could mean for Republicans, Democrats in Texas
- 'Permitless carry' initially didn’t have the votes to clear the Texas Senate. How did it pass?
- Inside Texas Politics: What about energy reform in Texas? Lt. Gov. Patrick on what could pass
- Inside Texas Politics: State budget negotiations could slow progress of HB 6
- Inside Texas Politics: Why Sen. Royce West voted to make the national anthem required at pro sports events
- Inside Texas Politics: Democratic state lawmaker believes sharing meals could build bipartisanship in Austin
- Inside Texas Politics: Texas Republican says scene inside Dallas shelter for migrant kids is 'heartbreaking'
- Inside Texas Politics: Congressman believes it will take more than $4 billion to solve border crisis
- There's been an 80% reduction in rape kit backlog in Texas, state rep says
- Texas congressman: The Biden administration isn’t listening to border communities while looking to address the surge in migrants
- Texas has new incentive to expand Medicaid with COVID relief package that Democrats passed in Congress