Inside Texas Politics
- Dallas ISD superintendent says changes to school accountability ratings are political and designed to make public schools look bad
- Dallas County Democrats launch petition asking for Mayor to resign
- North Texas Republican guarantees federal government shutdown
- GOP state senator doesn't fear retribution for his vote to convict Paxton
- Texas lawmaker would require Texas to connect to national power grids
- Could week one in the Paxton impeachment trial have been any more explosive?
- Travis County Judge calls on Austin-area to be included in high-speed rail project
- Democrat travels Texas on listening tour in campaign for U.S. Senate
- City of Dallas bond proposal will focus on infrastructure; could be largest in decades
- GOP presidential hopeful says policy of busing migrants outside Texas 'doesn’t solve the problem'
- Superintendent says his district needed at least $250,000 more in state funding to meet new security requirements
- Former state lawmaker who kickstarted library book reviews never thought effort would grow so large
- North Texas Democrat continues push for special session to install A/C in prisons
- San Antonio Democrat leading Congressional delegation to Texas border