BIG BEND NATIONAL PARK, Texas — Big Bend National Park is warning visitors about road closures and delays during the month of March.
The Chisos Basin road will have a bit of a back and forth schedule during the day.
- Open before 8:00 a.m.
- Closed from 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Open from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (with delays)
- Closed from 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Open from 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (with delays)
- Open from 7:00 p.m.-8:00 a.m.
Additionally, the road at the western entrance to the park will also experience road construction delays over the month.
Visitors with reservations at the Chisos Basin campground and Chisos Mountains Lodge should especially be aware of these closures and delays.
For more information on Big Bend National Park you can visit the park's website.