BEAVERTON, Ore. — A 23-year-old Oregon woman is in hot sauce ... er, water after an unusual trip through the drive-through lane.
While seated in her car Saturday, Elianna Aguilar-Aguilar allegedly poured liquor into a Taco Bell employee's mouth through the drive-through window, the Washington County Sheriff's Office said.
A deputy was there and saw it happen, the sheriff's office said.
Aguilar-Aguilar was charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. A test showed her blood alcohol content was 0.12.
- Fire breaks out at St. Petersburg High School
- Supermarket employee who disappeared 10 years ago was behind a cooler the whole time
- Police: Baby dies after being dropped to pavement during fight, mother charged with murder
- Man arrested in connection to Ole Miss student’s death
- Deputies: Man molests 14-year-old girl behind gas station, claims she came onto him
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.