MIDLAND, Texas — Midland ISD and Midland Memorial Hospital are teaming up to get students 12 years of age and older vaccinated.
Students will be able to register via this link to receive their doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. The registration link was also sent out to parents' emails.
Non-MISD students are also welcome to attend any of these vaccination clinics. Registration is not needed and walk-ins are welcome.
All students 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The accompanying adult must bring ID and proof of insurance if possible.
MISD students will be able to register to visit these clinics any time between 4:30 and 6 p.m.
Non-MISD students can attend the clinics from 5 to 6 p.m.
Clinic dates and locations are as follows:
- May 17-Abell Junior High Gym
- May 18-San Jacinto Junior High Auditorium
- May 18-Alamo Junior High small gym
- May 24-Goddard Junior High Cafeteria
- May 25-Lee Freshman High School library
- May 26-Midland Freshman High School cafeteria