TEXAS, USA — If you are looking for the COVID-19 vaccine, it can be difficult to search around for where to find the shot locally. This is why we've compiled a list of locations in the Permian Basin currently offering the vaccine. We will actively update this list as we find more clinics.
No Appointment Necessary
- MCH Urgent Care - 3001 JBS Parkway
- MCH Urgent Care West - 6030 W. University Blvd
- MCH Urgent Care (42nd Street) - 1940 East 42nd Street
- MCH Walk-in Times: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center- 520 East 6th Street
- Department of Health Services - Van Horn - Every Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
By Appointment Only
- All Walgreens Pharmacy stores
- All CVS Pharmacy stores
- F. Marie Hall Outpatient Center (Formerly West Campus) - Mass vaccination site every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1-5 p.m. For more information on making an appointment, click here. (This location offers boosters)
If you are looking for the vaccine outside of West Texas, you can access a map that shows locations nationally here.