CLEVELAND — There are holiday lights everywhere across Northeast Ohio, but one of the best displays can be found at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo's Wild Winter Lights.
For the first time this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they are offering drive-through options on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays to provide a safe option for families.
There are more than one million individual lights and hundreds of displays. You can find many unique animal displays as well. On top of that, some cold-tolerant animals can be seen along the walkway from your vehicle.
Tap HERE for ticket information.
Tap HERE for general Wild Winter Lights information.
-Matt Standridge, Meteorologist
MORE GO-HIO ADVENTURES:
- RELATED: GO-HIO | All aboard the Polar Express
- RELATED: GO-HIO | Fort Hill Rocky River Reservation
- RELATED: GO-HIO | Worden's Ledges in Hinckley
- RELATED: GO-HIO | Lake View Cemetery around Halloween
- RELATED: GO-HIO | Crossing covered bridges under the fall leaves in Ashtabula County
- RELATED: GO-HIO | Wave watching in Geneva