KINGSVILLE, Texas — Daniel Franzese, who is most known for his role as Damian Leigh in Mean Girls, is making his way to the Coastal Bend!
Texas A&M University-Kingsville is hosting a 'Mean Girls' movie night with Franzese as the special guest.
The event will take place at the Jones Auditorium on Wednesday, April 20. Doors will open to students at 6 p.m. and the general public at 6:30 p.m.
The event is put on by TAMU-K's Campus Activities Board.
More from 3News on KIIITV.com:
- Rubber bales from WWII era wash up on Padre Island beaches
- Runoffs: Here are some things to keep in mind for upcoming elections in May
- The impacts of 'shrinkflation' across area restaurants as supply disruptions and price increases continue
- Padre Island set to receive new renovations as part of $755 million project
- South Texas quilter continues mission to honor veterans one stitch at a time
- Corpus Christi deaf community inspired by 'CODA' Oscar win
- Texans may need to be patient for bluebonnets to bloom this year
- South Texas landowner accuses government of taking property through eminent domain
- Feral pigs hogging up space and uprooting yards in southside neighborhoods
Want to send us a news tip?
Put your name and contact information below so we can get in touch with you about your story should we have questions or need more information. We realize some stories are sensitive in nature. Let us know if you'd like to remain anonymous.
If you do not have a photo/video to submit, just click "OK" to skip that prompt.