Fire Spreads from Dog House to Midland Home - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Spreads from Dog House to Midland Home

MIDLAND - Midland firefighters are mopping up after an afternoon housefire.  

It happened at a house on Neely. Firefighters say the fire sparked when a light bulb exploded in a dog house.     

Fire officials say the flames spread to the home. The blaze eventually worked its way to the attic. Fire crews had to battle heavy smoke to douse the flames.     

There's no report of any injuries.

Powered by Frankly