Electrical Problem to Blame for Hobbs House Fire that Killed Two Pets - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Electrical Problem to Blame for Hobbs House Fire that Killed Two Pets

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

HOBBS, NEW MEXICO - An electrical problem being blamed for a house fire that killed two family pets in Hobbs.

The blaze broke out Wednesday morning around ten in the 1200 block of Houston.

Fire officials tell us about half the home was destroyed and two dogs were killed.

No other injuries were reported.

We're told firefighters had the fire under control in about 30 minutes.

Powered by Frankly