House Fire in Midland Caused by Heat Lamp in a Doghouse - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

House Fire in Midland Caused by Heat Lamp in a Doghouse

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND - A heat lamp in a doghouse gets the blame for a house fire in Midland on Wednesday.

Investigators say the owner turned the light on so his dog could stay warm the past few days.

The lamp set something inside the doghouse on fire and the porch caught fire.  

The home was a total loss.

No one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly