Electric Blanket Getting the Blame for Mobile Home Fire in Alpine - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Electric Blanket Getting the Blame for Mobile Home Fire in Alpine

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ALPINE - An electric blanket getting the blame for a Friday night fire that destroyed a mobile home in Alpine.

Fire officials think split fires in that blanket had split wires, which sparked the blaze.

Kirsten Rose lost all her belongings including two dogs.

She's staying with friends right now.

Rose is a dispatcher for the Alpine Police Department.

Over the weekend, several of her co-workers hosted a bake sale to raise money to help her.

Powered by Frankly