WEST ODESSA - Odessa fire investigators now know what started a mobile home fire that killed a man in April.
The Odessa Fire Marshal's Office determined the fire was started because of a faulty electrical system.
65-year-old Ronald Pruitt died in that West Odessa blaze.
Firefighters pulled Pruitt out of his burning trailer.
He lived alone, and had been bound to a weelchair after being critically injured in a 2002 motorcyle accident.
Pruitt was the fifth person to die in a mobile home fire in West Odessa this year.
A smoke detector was not found in the home.
Fire officials encourage everyone to install working smoke detectors in their homes in or near sleeping areas.