MIDLAND COUNTY - Thousands of dollars worth of equipment up in smoke, and two little boys are getting the blame.
It happened at a machine shop in Midland County.
The shop caught fire just after six on Friday night off County Road 53.
It started out as a grassfire, then the flames engulfed the shop.
Midland County Fire Marshal Dale Little says a seven-year-old and nine-year-old boy started the blaze, and it was a costly one.
The destroyed equipment is worth about $100,000.
The parents of the two boys were ticketed for violating the burn ban and reckless endangerment.