Midland Family Forced Out Of Their Home After An Electrical Fire - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Midland Family Forced Out Of Their Home After An Electrical Fire

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND - A Midland family forced out of their home, and looking for a place to stay after an electrical fire Thursday morning.  

It started a little before nine in the 18-hundred block of west Griffin.  

Fire officials tell us some unsafe wiring in the ceiling of the kitchen is to blame.  

They were able to get the fire out pretty quickly.

The power company came out and shut off the electricty.

No one was hurt.  

The Red Cross was called in to help the family.

Powered by Frankly