Two Odessa children burned in a New Year's Day apartment fire remain in critical condition in the burn center in Lubbock.
Their father, however, is out of the hospital, the mother was released Wednesday.
Firefighter's were able to rescue the family from the early morning fire at the Sunset Apartments in North Odessa, but not before all four were hurt in the blaze.
A lit candle in the apartment below them is being blamed for starting the fire.
The couple who live in that unit were treated and released.
Both apartments were destroyed.