Big Fire in Midland caused by microwave oven - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Big Fire in Midland caused by microwave oven

 

 

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

Overnight news out of Midland where a kitchen appliance is to blame for a big fire.

Fire crews arrived just before 10 Tuesday night to find smoke billowing out of a home at 3100 Delano.

Officials say it all started because of a faulty microwave.

Everyone did make it out of the home and no injuries were reported.

Most of the home was not damaged, but there was extensive damage where the microwave was located.

Powered by Frankly