Several adults sent to the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Several adults sent to the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning

 

 

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

A potenially deadly gas leak in a home Midland Sunday had firefighters working to figure out how it all started.

Neighbors tell NewsWest 9, several adults and one child were taken to Midland Memorial Hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.

It happened in a house on the 32-hundred block of Thomas, close to Midkiff drive.

Firefighters believe the danger was isolated in the home.

Powered by Frankly