by Leanne Gregg
A Justice of the Peace in Las Vegas has ordered O.J. Simpson to stand trial in connection with an alleged robbery at a hotel casino in September.
That order Wednesday followed a 4-day preliminary hearing.
During Wednesday's court hearing, the judge said "you are bound over to answer all the charges."
There was little reaction from O.J. Simpson after a judge ordered him to stand trial on all 12 charges including kidnapping and armed robbery.
Defense Attorney Yale Galanter says, "this was an expected result, he expected it."
Simpson's attorneys said they warned him of this outcome since the burden of proof is much lower to bind a case over for trial than to prove the case before a jury.
The hearing provided an outline of the prosecutions case against the NFL Hall-of-Famer, who is accused of robbing two sports memorabilia dealers including Alfred Beardsley.
Witness Alfred Beardsley said, "people have been waiting for him to screw up, and he screwed up."
2 of 3 men who made plea deals agreeing to testify against Simpson said the sports legend urged them to bring guns.
Defense attorneys portrayed the witnesses as shady characters who lied to save themselves.
Simpson claimed he was just reclaiming personal items that had been stolen from home.
Now a court must sort out who is telling the truth.
The justice of the peace ordered Simpson to appear in court November 28th. A trial is expected some time next year.