MIDLAND-ODESSA, TX (KWES) - The last full week of April was an easy one for health inspectors in the Permian Basin. Midland had no low performers for the week of April 23 through April 27, but no top performer either. Odessa also had no low performers for the week but did have several restaurants with perfect scores.
Here's a look at Odessa's top performers:
- Cork and Pig Tavern (7260 E. Hwy. 191)
- Red Oak Kitchen (7260 E. Hwy. 191)
- Texas Burger (7850 E. Hwy. 191)
- Najera's Food Court (2210 Washington Ave.)
- Norma's Café (111 E. 5th Ave.)
- Manuel's Restaurant (1404 E. 2nd St.)
- Cuban 305 Sandwich & More (620 N. Grandview Ave.)
Copyright 2018 KWES. All rights reserved.