MIDLAND-ODESSA, TX (KWES) - The week of Labor Day proved to be a very easy one for health inspectors in Midland and Odessa. The week of September 4 through September 8 saw no low performers in either city. However, there were a few places with perfect scores for the week in both cities.
Here's a look at Odessa's top performers:
- Stripes (316 S. Grant Ave.)
- Western Food (6301 N. Dixie Blvd.)
- 7-Eleven (2700 Andrews Hwy.)
Here's a look at Midland's top performers:
- Toros Café (5701 Starboard Dr.)
- Susie's South Forty Confection (2101 W. Wadley Ave.)
Copyright 2017 KWES. All rights reserved.