MIDLAND-ODESSA, TX (KWES) - It was an extremely easy week for health inspectors in the Basin. There were no low performers in either city for the week of August 7th through August 11th. And while Midland didn't have any top performers either, several Odessa places had perfect scores.
Here's a look at Odessa's top performers:
- 7-Eleven (1509 N. FM 1936)
- Kent Kwik (3722 Andrews Hwy.)
- N-A Hurry (7701 Andrews Hwy.)
- Mimi's Tortas (12301 Jasper)
- Bar-B-Q Barn (3820 Andrews Hwy.)
- Pizza Hut (4960 E. University Blvd.)
- Subway (4812 E. University Blvd.)
- Whitehouse Meat Market (7270 E. Hwy. 191 #210)
- Subway (980 E. 87th St. B)
- CVS Pharmacy (100 E. University Blvd.)
- Lowe's Market Place (1600 N. Grant Ave.)
- Pancho Patron (1101 N. Dixie Blvd)
- Emilio's Paleteria (1217 S. Crane Ave.)
Copyright 2017 KWES. All rights reserved.