ECTOR COUNTY, TX (KWES) - Ector County restaurants bounced back for the week of March 13th through March 17th. The week before there were several low performers. However, there were only two this particular week.
Harrigan's Bar and Grill at 2701 JBS Pkwy. was cited for the following:
- No thermometers in reach-in coolers
- Items in coolers/freezers not labeled properly
- Floor behind/between equipment dirty
- Raw chicken not kept cold enough
- Degreaser on floor next to potatoes
- Flour/sugar not labeled
- Dumpsters had missing lids
- Food not stored at least six inches from floor
This resulted in 16 demerits for Harrigan's Bar and Grill.
Subway @ Road Ranger at 10490 W. I-20 was cited for the following:
- Bacon/salami containers past destroy dates
- Containers not dated properly
- No food handler cards for some employees
- Bread tray sitting on garbage can
- No thermometer in reach-in cooler
- Person using ware washing sink not trained
- No sanitizer being used at sink
This resulted in 16 demerits for Subway @ Road Ranger.
There were also a few top performers for the week of March 13th through March 17th in Ector County. Here's a look at the top performers:
- Jack 'N' Jill Donuts (4060 Faudree Rd.)
- Dairy Queen (1525 S. Grant Ave.)
- La Margarita (1301 S. Grant Ave.)
- Fresh Fit Meals (3814 E. 42nd St.)
Once again, Midland did not have any inspection reports available for this particular week.
Copyright 2017 KWES. All rights reserved.