ODESSA, TX (KWES) - Odessa police charged five teens in connection to several robberies that occurred this past weekend.
The report showed all five are responsible for a robbery on August 19 on the 900 block of West 4th Street.
Police said a total of five guns and multiple stolen vehicles were recovered during the arrests.
Isaiah Campbell, 18, was positively identified for committing a robbery on August 19 at the 7-Eleven on the 800 block of North Grandview.
The report showed Anthony D'Auteuil, 18, and Qurtez Wallace, 17, were responsible for stealing a 2012 Ford F-250 from Cobblestone Lane also on August 19.
On August 22, Odessa Police responded to the 1200 block of Harless in reference to a robbery and carjacking.
The victim said he was robbed at gunpoint, and that the suspect stole his car keys and fled.
Police found a latent finger print that positively matched Wallace. Wallace was already in custody in Midland on unrelated charges.
The teens arrested are charged with the following:
- Isaiah Campbell, 18, was charged with aggravated robbery and robbery.
- Anthony D'Auteuil, 18, was charged with aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity.
- Qurtez Wallace, 17, was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity.
- Ezekiel Jones, 17, was charged aggravated robbery.
- Malik Gordon, 17, was charged with aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity.
More charges are anticipated as the investigation continues.
If you have any information about these robberies, call Odessa Crime Stoppers at (432) 333-TIPS.