ODESSA, TX (KWES) - The City of Odessa annual street seal coat project is set to begin this week.
Officials said the project will start Wednesday, July 20.
The project will seal coat approximately 14 miles of streets.
Streets to be seal coated this year include:
- Faudree Road from North of Hwy 191 to City Limits Line
- Tres Hermanas from Billy Hext Road to Faudree Road
- Walmart Court from Loop 338 to cul-de-sac
- Linda Street from 22nd Street to Walmart Court
- South Faudree Road from 931’ N. of Groening Street to I-20
- Groening Street from Tucker Road to 2,100’ East of Faudree Road
- Tucker Road from Groening Street to I-20
- Lufkin Road from Groening Street to I-20
- Grandview Boulevard from 42nd Street to Lauren Street
- 8th Street from Grant Avenue to BI-20
- Dixie Boulevard from I-20 to Firing Range
- Preson Smith Road from 42nd Street to dead end
- Coliseum Road from 42nd Street to City Limits Line
- Pleasant Avenue from 42nd Street to Kermit Highway
- Wrangler Street from 42nd Street to 41st Street
- 41st Street from City Limits Line to Wrangler Street
- 40th Street from City Limits Line to end
- 40th Street from Wrangler Street to Golder Avenue
- Merrill Street from 40th Street to 35th Street
- 39th Street from Pleasant Street to Merrill Street
- 38th Street from Pleasant Street to Golder Avenue
- 36th Street from Pleasant Street to Merrill Street
- 34th Street from Winfield Road to Alley East of Winfield
Click here to view a city map of all the streets being seal coated.