HOWARD COUNTY, TX (KWES) - A fire sparked at a home, around 1:30 p.m., on Easter Sunday in Howard County.
The trailer house's three occupants and their pets all got out safely.
Firefighters were able to save some of the contents of the residence from the fire.
But the home, located in the 15000 block of NCR 29, appeared to be a total loss according to Howard County Volunteer Fire Department.
Volunteer Fire Department Chief Tommy Sullivan said the fire was determined to be accidental and was started by a cooking fire in the kitchen.