Odessa fire ruled an accident

Odessa fire ruled an accident

ODESSA, TX (KWES) - A fire that damaged a home overnight has been ruled an accident.

The fire happened just before 2:30 a.m. Tuesday morning in the 2400 block of Beachwood in Odessa.

Witnesses called 911 saying they saw smoke coming from a house.

The fire started at a dryer in the garage and continued into the home.

Fire crews were able to put the blaze out.

There were no injuries reported but the entire house was damaged.

Copyright 2016 KWES. All rights reserved.