Bonham Middle School Evacuated Due to Smoke in Classroom

Bonham Middle School Evacuated Due to Smoke in Classroom

ODESSA, TX (KWES) - One Odessa school was evacuated on Thursday morning.

According to the Ector County ISD Facebook page, Bonham Middle School was evacuated after smoke was reported in a classroom.

ECISD administrators tell NewsWest 9, a boiler motor burned up and the smoke was dragged into the ventilation system and into the orchestra room.

Students have returned to class and the school day will continue.