ODESSA, TX (KWES)
Two Odessa homes caught fire Wednesday morning only an hour apart.
Officials say a trailer located in the 700 block of Hudson caught fire just before 8 a.m.
An electrical short in a space heater appeared to be the cause.
The fire started in the back bedroom and worked its way through the house.
The second fire started around 9 a.m. in the 800 block of Roxanna.
Officials say a gas stove was being used to heat the home and was left unattended.
They say the stove was too close to combustibles and started a fire leaving the front half of the house completely destroyed.
No injuries were reported.