ODESSA, TX (KWES) - The City of Odessa annual street seal coat project will begin on Tuesday.
The project will involve seal coating for approximately 13 miles of streets.
Streets to be seal coated include:
• Rocky Lane, from Highway 191 south to Business Interstate 20
• Grandview, from University south to Interstate Highway 20
• Dawn Avenue, from 56th Street south to Eighth Street
• 52nd Street, from Grandview east to JBS Parkway
• 38th Street/Lyndale, from Andrews Highway east to Dawn
• University Boulevard, from Andrews Highway east to Grandview
• Murphy, from Grant east of Grandview to the City limits
City officials say during the seal coating process there will be various temporary lane closures.
Residents who live along the seal coat route are being asked to park their vehicles as far away from the street as possible when the seal coat operation is underway on their street.