Pothole Problems in the Basin

The Texas Department of Transportation is responsible for the maintenance and repair many roadways in the City Limits. State highways within the City limits include:

  • Highway 191 (42nd Street)
  • FM 1882 (County Road West)
  • Highway 385 (Andrews Highway/Grant Avenue)
  • Highway 302 (Kermit Highway)
  • Loop 338
  • Business Interstate 20
  • Interstate 20
  • Faudree Highway between 191 and BI-20.

Call 432-498-4746 to report a pothole on a state highway.

Streets (such as Moss and Redondo) located outside Odessa's City limits are the responsibility of Ector County. Call 432-498-4000 or 432-498-4040 to report a pothole on a street outside the Odessa City limits.