MIDLAND – Midland firefighters were able to get a garage fire extinguished on Monday afternoon.
The fire sparked up in the 2600 block of Haynes Drive around 2:30 p.m.
Officials tell NewsWest 9, the fire started in the garage and extended into the back porch of the home.
The fire left behind heavy damage in the garage and light smoke damage to the house and patio.
Firefighters also had to rescue some dogs next to the home due to the fire.
Luckily, no injuries were reported.
The garage is a total loss.