Eunice Firefighter Loses Home Following Electrical Fire - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Eunice Firefighter Loses Home Following Electrical Fire

Image Courtesy: http://www.cityofeunice.org/ Image Courtesy: http://www.cityofeunice.org/

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

EUNICE, N.M. - A firefighter's home in Eunice, New Mexico, was destroyed over the weekend after an electrical fire.

Flames erupted at the home on 15th Street.

Fire officials say the fire started in a back bedroom and the home is a complete loss.

Edgar Manzano, who's been with the volunteer fire department for five years, lived in the home with his 17-year-old brother.

A local business opened up an account to help the two.

If you would like to donate, just head to Wells Fargo.

The account number is 5662 and is under Edgar's name.

You can also donate clothing or anything else at 604 Whitaker in Eunice.

Powered by Frankly