Small Apartment Fire Caused By Cigarette - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Small Apartment Fire Caused By Cigarette

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND- The Midland Fire Department responded to an apartment fire earlier this afternoon.

It happened at the Garden Court Apartments on Pecos Street before 3 o'clock. 

Police tell us that a cigarette was not properly put out on the patio and started the blaze.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire. They tell us the resident was not home at the time.

Powered by Frankly