ODESSA - Autopsy results are pending on two women found dead in their Odessa home.
City officials tell NewsWest 9, they responded to a carbon monoxide call in the 4900 block of Cordova on Wednesday morning.
Originally police told NewsWest 9, they were called out to the home for a possible gas leak.
In our story on Wednesday, NewsWest 9 reported that this could be a natural gas leak and that Atmos Energy was responsible for inspecting the home.
At this point, it is believed that carbon monoxide was a factor in the two women's death.
Atmos Energy is in no way to blame for the situation.