Bowie Junior High Evacuated After Small Electrical Fire

Bowie Junior High Evacuated After Small Electrical Fire

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ODESSA - Scary moments for one Odessa school on Wednesday morning.

Bowie Junior High had to be evacuated because of a small electrical fire.

Officials are still trying to figure out what caused it.

But we're told it started from an outlet in a health class.

The fire quickly put itself out and thankfully there were no injuries.

However, there was slight damage to the room near the outlet.