Real estate management and investing Company Nexus Property Management have announced the commencement of their property management services in Rhode Island. With over a decade of property management and real estate experience, their property management RI devices will help owners and tenants manage their rental properties more efficiently. The Property management services include a comprehensive list of amenities for both owners and tenants that would remove the common property management issue associated with inefficiency. When letting out a property, the property owner has to execute the parts of a persistent debt collector, skilled negotiator, a supervisor, a capable manager, a determined salesperson among others to maintain efficiency.
The team of experts at Nexus are highly experienced in Rhode Island real estate market and are well versed with all the various accepts of the property management of the area which are often over looked and can provide exceptional insight to their clients about the properties. Property Management services include:
• 24/7 emergency maintenance coordination with an in-house maintenance department
• Real time communication and records with an online account portal for both tenants & owners
• Monthly statements and year end reports for simple accounting
• Improved property performance resulting from low vacancy rates, maintenance savings and management efficiency
Many property management experts often advice first time property owners to only trust professional property management firms to keep things organized and in check. Such firms enable property owners to avoid the hassles and side step the common property management pit falls, Nexus Rhode Island property management also provides Tenant Communication & Conflict Resolution services which include:
• All tenants have access to our emergency phone line and an online account with real time messaging.
• Tenants are urged to set up automatic payments electronically through nexri.com with individual secure login.
• Tenants are emailed and or text messaged reminders of due dates, late notices and lease expirations.
The management services offered are for both single property owners and real estate investment firms with single family homes, or condos/townhomes. Nexus Property management can be contacted through their website or by phone.
About Nexus Property Management:
Nexus Property Management has a decade of real estate management and investing experience and is now offering their expertise and services to other property owners in Rhode Island & Southeastern Massachusetts. As property owners themselves the team has an eye for detail with a foresight to handle potential problems and issues, many times before they arise.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nexri.com/