Unoccupied Home Goes Up in Flames in Big Spring After Someone Tried to Smoke Out Bees Inside Home

Unoccupied Home Goes Up in Flames in Big Spring After Someone Tried to Smoke Out Bees Inside Home

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

HOWARD COUNTY - Howard County Volunteer Firefighters were busy with a house fire on Sunday.

The blaze sparked up at a home on Moore Road in Sand Springs.

Crews arrived quickly after getting the call to find the building fully engulfed in flames.

The house is believed to have been unoccupied.

An investigation found the fire was started accidentally when someone was

Trying to smoke out bees from the walls.

No one was injured.