MARTIN COUNTY - We now know the identity of an elderly man in Martin County who lost everything after an early morning fire destroyed his home.
We're told Lenorah Volunteer Firefighters responded to the blaze at a home near the Tarzan Gin around 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
The homeowner, Ramon Rivera, made it out safely but his house was a total loss.
Officials are still trying to figure out what sparked the blaze.
At this time, no bank account has been set up to help Rivera but we're told anyone who wants to help him out can call the Martin County Sheriff's Office at (432) 756-3336 for more information.