BIG SPRING - A rental property in Big Spring went up in flames for the second time in less than a week and fire officials say they believe it's arson, again.
The latest blaze sparked up Monday morning around 1 a.m. at a house in the 1700 block of Benton.
We're told that someone forced their way through a back door of the home and used flammable liquid to start another fire inside.
Firefighters managed to save the home and no one was hurt.
This is the same house that caught fire last Thursday.
Fire Marshal Carl Condray says they're in the process of interviewing several persons of interest about both of these arson cases.
However, no arrests have been made yet.