MIDLAND - The summer heat is not only taking a toll on our electricity. It also took a toll on someone's prized possession.
A Midland neighborhood was shook up on Wednesday afternoon when a Mustang was blown apart.
The Fire Marshal tells NewsWest 9, the owner had nitrous oxide hooked up and the heat caused the bottled gas to blow.
The car was ripped apart.
We're told the front windshield blew onto the roof and pieces of the vehicle could be found three houses down.
The recently bought vehicle is a total loss.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
Newsroom Phone: (432) 567-9991
Can’t find what you're looking for?