Shed Fire Sparks Up in Andrews, No Injuries Reported - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Shed Fire Sparks Up in Andrews, No Injuries Reported

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

ANDREWS - A shed fire sparked up in Andrews on Saturday afternoon creating heavy black smoke in the area.

The flames from the fire shot out from a shed near the 200 block of Broadway.

Officials say the blaze jumped to a dumpster but firefighters were able to keep it from spreading any further.

No one was hurt and there's no word yet on a cause.

Powered by Frankly