New Details Released in Connection With Motel Fire in Midland - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

New Details Released in Connection With Motel Fire in Midland

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND - We're learning more about a fire that erupted at the Victorian Inn motel on Wednesday night.

A man in a second story room suffered severe burns.

He was airlifted to the Lubbock Burn Unit.

So far, he has not been identified.

The blaze started in his room on the second floor just after 9:30 p.m.

Fire investigators think the flames started near the air conditioning unit.

They're still searching for a cause. 

Powered by Frankly