Exhaust fan in attic causes housing complex fire - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Exhaust fan in attic causes housing complex fire

Posted: Updated:

Amarillo, TX - Amarillo fire officials say they have contained an early morning structure fire.

Just before 7:30 this morning fire crews responded to a fire in a housing complex near 16th Avenue and south Madison street.

The fire sparked in the attic of the complex where an exhaust fan with a light was installed.

The complex suffered an estimated 35,000 dollars in total damages.