ODESSA - An Odessa couple has lost everything after a trailer fire in Odessa.
The fire happened in the 4500 block of West Mulberry.
The couple, who are in their 70's, spoke with NewsWest 9 and they said they were burning wood in the fireplace, left it unattended and the home caught fire.
The couple told NewsWest 9, they have lived in the trailer their entire lives.
The couple did have pets in their trailer but they were taken out safely.
It took firefighters over an hour to put out the flames.
No injuries were reported.
The Red Cross is helping the displaced couple.