Fire Sparks Up Inside Dryer at Apartment Complex in Midland - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |

Fire Sparks Up Inside Dryer at Apartment Complex in Midland

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

MIDLAND - Folks had quite the scare at a Midland apartment complex when they spotted flames at the Thornwood Apartments.

Their laundry room caught fire late Sunday night.

Firefighters say flames sparked in a dryer and went up through a dryer vent into the attic.

The attic of the laundry room was burned along with a pool storage room next to it.

Powered by Frankly