Three Men Continue to Recover After Poisonous Gas Leak in Crane

Staff Report
NewsWest 9

Things are looking better for three oilfield workers who had to be treated for a poisonous gas leak in Crane.

All three have been upgraded to stable condition.

On Wednesday, the oilfield workers were rushed to Crane County Hospital after being exposed to hydrogen sulfide at a rig.

Also called H2S, the gas can be toxic and deadly.

Two of the men are still at Crane County Hospital and another man had to be airlifted to Midland Memorial Hospital.